UNIQUE COMMISSION REBATE MODEL - Property sourcing independent of commissions
UNIQUE - 10 Year Rental Guarantee on selected properties
We conduct extensive research to find a property which fits your uniquely tailored plan.
We constantly monitor the market from an ‘economic’ perspective. That is; we are not simply sales people. We are Property Advisors looking at fundamentals of economics that drives property growth in upcoming areas.
Once we determine what areas we wish to recommend we then spend many weeks and months scouring the area for the best properties.
We develop relationships with local Real Estate Agents, Property Developers and Builders and build a list of the best of the best of the property that is available. This gives us access to a wide range of stock we are not tied to work off one stock list.
We also have access to properties that are not listed on the open market. It may surprise you to know that almost 30% of all property sales are not listed on the web.
Some of the research material we scour on a daily basis comes from:
- ANZ Housing Market Outlook
- Terry Ryder’s hot spotting material
- Next Hotspot.com
- Australian Property Monitors – State of the Market Report
- Oliver Hume valuers
- Real Estate Investar searches
- Matusik Reports
- Real estate.com
- Property magazines
- We also have access to over 100 private developers and suppliers who give us access to stock before placing it on the market
Some of the factors we research include researching all the usual property investment indicators
- Population Growth
- Employment Growth
- Capital Growth
- Developments and Infrastructure in the pipeline
- Rental Yield
- Rental Demand
- Rental demand growth
- Amenities in Area
- Employment opportunities and growth
- Weather (floods, fires, hurricanes, etc)
Once we have narrowed down the area we then examine the finer details of the area – location, location, location. Which are the better suburbs? Which are the better streets in that suburb? Then we narrow down the properties in that area and find the best developments. Then there is still work to do – we narrow down the developers and builders. We look at quality of the build, history of the builder, financial viability of the builder and so on.
Rather than offer you hundreds of properties and hound you to buy something off ‘our’ list we only show you the best of the best and only those which match your portfolio requirements. If fact, we don’t have a ‘list’ we need to push onto you. We source our properties of everyone’ else’s list and the whole wide web to find the best of the best.
We base our recommendation on YOU - your situation, your affordability, your goals and fine tune exactly which property type will suit YOU.
The recommendation is based on so many factors it’s hard to list them all but I give you a few:
- Your Budget
- Your future goals – are you only buying one property? Do you want to build a whole portfolio?
- Your Income
- Your marital circumstances (now and in the future)
- Your family circumstances (now and in the future)
- Your tax situation – how to minimise tax most effectively -This include income tax and CGT which often conflict each other
- Land tax across the states – which varies from state to state and is heavily influenced by how many properties you are planning to buy and what structure we have recommended for tax purpose
- Diversification across states and investment types
- Your level of comfortableness with risk v return
- Plus, much, much more.
We present the few best options from which to choose including comparisons with other properties. We negotiate discounts with the vendors and find you properties at below market prices. You can choose between a fixed fee for service or a commission model. In this way you can be assured our advice is not governed by commissions.